Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Doctor Update - 40 weeks, 2 days

I went back to the doctor today and unfortunately there is no change. The baby's heart rate was still strong so that is good. My blood pressure was a little elevated but nothing to be concerned about. I am scheduled for an NST (non-stress test) on Friday. If all is well with the baby, they will send me back home. Then, I am scheduled to check-in at the hospital on Sunday night and they will induce Monday morning. I am not happy about this and it made me really update today. I know for the sake of the baby I need to relax but right now that is hard to do.

I am just going to continue trying everything I can do to help get labor started. If nothing happens, at least I know the lentil will be here next Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I know it doesn't seem like it, but there will come a day when the way s/he got here will matter very little. Sending 'hurry up' vibes to Lentil so you don't have to stress any longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it comes naturally for you, too! I was induced and it ended up a c-section but like Camille said, it won't matter in the long run how the lentil arrived, as long as he/she comes!!!!

    Good luck and sending positive vibes to you.

    ReplyDelete