Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hair Dryer

Mornings are pretty hectic at our house. Erik leaves around 6 which is typically when Owen starts to wake up. After I feed him, burp him, change his diaper, get him dressed and let Bert out - it is time for me to get ready. I put O in his bouncy chair and turn on the music while I shower. He giggles and hits the bird and monkey. By the time I am dressed, he gets fussy and tired of the toys so I take it off so he can see me. Bert usually goes crazy around this time, running up and down the hall. But for some reason, when I turn on the hair dryer, they both stop what they are doing and go into a daze of sorts. Bert gets all calm and relaxed and O is very quiet just watching me. It is the craziest thing! I might have to use this trick more often.

1 comment:

  1. Oh god, Stella HATES the hair dryer! But she used to love the vacuum when she was an infant. I've heard that the noise/sound in utero is comparable to a hair dryer or vacuum.

    ReplyDelete