Monday, April 11, 2011

Sick Baby

Erik went out of town early Thursday morning with the high school team for soccer. Owen and I decided to head up to the lake Wednesday night to see the Grands. Owen had been very congested starting on Sunday of last week. Well, it got worse. He decided not to sleep much the entire time we were at the lake. And then I got sick as well so I was miserable. Up all night with him, aching body, sore throat and a cough. No fun. We managed to squeeze in a few rides in the new pontoon boat and I rode the new jet ski. It will be great when the water is not so cold. We had fun with my parents and I was thankful they were there to help me take care of a sick child. He is getting better and starting to sleep through the night again. Thankfully!

Hanging at the dock with Grumps

Can you tell he doesn't feel well? I love the drool hanging off his chin.

Owen's new life jacket

Riding on the new boat with Gram

Playing with Grumps

Another windy boat ride

Bert wanted to come with us. The new jet ski is super fun!

1 comment: