Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

We had such a wonderful weekend. Erik watched O so I could go out with my friends Friday night to celebrate Brandy's birthday. It was great catching up with everyone. Saturday, we ran some much needed errands. We got Owen some new toys including a walker dino. I think he will be pulling up on it pretty soon! We had movie night Saturday after O was down and I must say "Just Go With It" is hilarious! Sunday Erik took O to his parents house to celebrate with Papa. I had to play tennis so I missed out on pool time. Owen had so much fun in the water with Nana, Aunt Heather and Cousin Keleigh. He was a little hesitant at first but then he was a pro splashing around.

O has turned into quite a little ham when I take his picture. If I have the camera out and say his name, he will turn and look at me with the biggest smile on his face. I love it!

Playing with Nana

Looking through the float at Keleigh

Look at the new toy Nana and Papa bought me!

All smiles

Cutie

Having fun with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment