Friday, July 27, 2012

28 Weeks

How far along: 28 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain: Less than last pregnancy although everyone is telling me I am bigger this time!

How big is the baby: Over 2 pounds and 15 inches long

Movement: All the time! I thought Owen kicked a lot but I think this baby has him beat. I have let out yelps on several occasions from massive internal kicks.

Sleep: I am having a very difficult time sleeping. I want to sleep on my back. I have wedges and pillows piled up to prevent me from rolling. I still somehow manage to get on my back and then I wake up. It is a vicious cycle.

Best Moment: Every time Owen lays his head on my belly and gives Baby Apple a kiss. He is going to be such a wonderful big brother although I don't think he really knows what is about to happen.

Food Cravings: None. Food is not much fun this pregnancy.

Food Aversions: My list is growing since everything I eat seems to bother my stomach.

Belly Button: In but it has a strange ridge on the top that sticks out. I don't like it.

Stretch Marks: None so far. I did not get any last time so hopefully I will be lucky again.

Maternity Clothes: It is super hot so I wear a dress almost every day to work. I am much more casual this time around as you can see from the picture of my work clothes today.

What I miss: With this pregnancy, I have shooting round ligament pain every time I get out of bed or in and out of the car. I miss being able to move freeling without pain! I guess that is slowly going away the older I get.

Looking forward to: I can tell you I am not looking forward to Erik going back to school next week. It has been so nice having him around in the mornings to help with Owen. I am looking forward to cooler fall weather, the smell of cinnamon, pumpkin and apple baked goods and the arrival of the little one.

Concerns: Deciding on a name. We have a girl name that we both like from last time. Boy names are so much harder and we just can't agree.



3 comments:

  1. I wear a dress every day and I'm not even pregnant. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you put this up here. I was just going to email you today and see how you were doing. You look fabulous! 12 more weeks!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and your pregnancy this time around sounds just like how my second pregnancy was. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete