Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rocker vs. Recliner

Erik and I have been back and forth on what type of chair to get for the nursery. I like the feel of the wooden rockers with some fabric. They have a higher back and the ottoman has the ability to rock with you. But I like to look of an upholstered recliner much better and it would be easier to use in a living room later on. After looking at several stores and sitting in many chairs, we finally decided to get a glider recliner. I love this chair. The recliner handle is inside the arm rest so you don't have to lean down to recline. It rocks, swivels and locks when you lean forward to get up. It is really comfortable and I know we can find a use for it after the nursery. We picked a neutral coffee color that we can accent with bright pillows. I can't wait to see how all of the furniture looks in the nursery.

1 comment:

  1. Justin and I went back and forth as well and are extremely happy with our glider and ottoman. It actually looks just like that. We plan on using it in our living room once we don't need it in the nursery too. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete