Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mommy is Sad

Sorry I have not been posting lately. For some reason, wireless is not working at our house. And when I am not taking care of O, I have been catching up on the 500+ emails from work. Now that I am in the office Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will have more time to catch up on my blog.

Today was Owen's first time at daycare. Erik and I went by on Monday to meet the teachers since Erik had not seen the place. I thought I was going to be able to be strong but I lost it on Monday, cried all day Tuesday at home with Owen and did not want to let him go when I dropped him off this morning. One of the babies in there was screaming his head off. Owen was just sitting on the boppy perfectly happy. He just smiled at me telling me that he was going to be okay. He is such a good little boy!

I have already cried several times at work but I have been super busy so it helps take my mind off of him. I will probably work until early afternoon and then pick him up. I don't think I can handle a full day yet.

Most of my recent pictures are on my Mom's camera and they are out of town. I will get them from her and post some pics from Christmas. He is growing so fast!


This was Owen in his hospital gown at Scottish Rite. Another day that I lost it!



Ready for a walk


Owen during the bowl game

No comments:

Post a Comment