Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sitting Up

The past few days, Owen has tried to sit himself up. While sitting in his bouncer, he tightens his stomach and lifts his head up off the back. It is kind of strange looking (almost like a crunch) and scary at the same time. I worry that he will flop over the side even though I have him strapped in. When I dropped him off at daycare this morning, I laid him down on the mat on a boppy. He tried to sit up again. The teacher was amazed and said how strong he was for his age. This kid is going to mobile before we know it. I guess I had better start baby proofing the house. He is just growing up to fast but every new stage is more fun than the last. I can't wait to see what he will do next!

Hands in the mouth, poor goopy eye and unfortunate transparent skin from Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment