Thursday, January 6, 2011

Owen's Baptism

Owen was baptized at Lutheran Church of the Redeemer on November 28th. We arrived at the church early so I could feed him hoping he would not be fussy during the service. He was an angel. He was wide awake when they splashed the water on his head. Pastor Brian took him from me to walk him down the aisle and meet the congregation. As soon as I handed Owen over, he pooped and it was not quiet. Erik and I both giggled and Pastor Brian just smiled. Something we will always remember!

We had family and friends over to the house afterward for lunch. Thanks to my family and Renee for helping me with everything while I was nursing the guest of honor. It was a wonderful day and we were so glad that everyone was able to spend time with Owen.

 Owen in his baptismal gown.
 The yummy cake from Rhodes Bakery.

 Owen with his godparents - Renee Edwards & Jason Amos.

No comments:

Post a Comment