Friday, August 13, 2010

50 days!!!

Tomorrow, my little countdown ticker will say 50 days to go. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday we were telling everyone I was pregnant. I noticed when I woke up this morning that my belly looks a little lower than it did yesterday. I guess that is a good sign that the baby is making his/her way into position. It just looked strange to me and someone at work noticed as well.

Erik and I are taking our childbirth class tomorrow from 9-5. I am excited to learn more about the process and I hope Erik takes it all in. I bought (or Paper Back Swapped) him a book to read about labor, delivery and all the stuff in between. I don't think he has even cracked the cover. To his credit, I know he has been busy with school and soccer. I think it will be a good experience for him to hear someone talk about the process. Sometimes that is easier than sitting down to read a book which we all know is difficult for my husband.

1 comment: