Sunday, August 8, 2010

8 Months!

I am 8 months or 32 weeks today! I can't believe we are less than 2 months away. I had a fabulous weekend with some much needed girl time in Athens with my college friends. Erik and I went shopping today for some household essentials. We bought Bert a new bed and some toys to give him when the baby comes home so he doesn't feel left out. I don't think he will get jealous but just in case.

How far along: 32 Weeks


How big is baby: Around 4 pounds and almost 17 inches long. I am amazed that the baby will almost double in weight over the next 7-8 weeks. There is no room!

Stretch marks: Still none but I know the belly is going to continue to grow.

Sleep: This has been difficult the past few weeks. The baby has been moving around a lot more lately especially during the night. It wakes me up and then I can't fall back asleep.

Best moment this week: I won my second T2 tennis match and had the opponents tell me how amazed they were at my speed and agility. It makes me feel good especially when you know people think they are going to beat you because you are pregnant! I also had a prenatal massage on Saturday which felt great.

Food cravings: Still not really liking food very much. I guess smoothies have been a slight craving although I always love them.

Gender: It seems that most of my family and close friends are convinced it is a boy. I have had several more boy dreams over the past few nights.

Labor Signs: I have had a few small sporadic contractions but they say this is normal.

Belly Button: Still in although the hole that used to be almost closed is getting bigger.

What I miss: Being able to bend down to pick something up without it hurting or having to squat like a frog.

What I am looking forward to: Monday through Wednesday this week are going to be very busy at work so I can't wait for yoga Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment