Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Shower

My best friend since 5th grade, Renee, and my sisters (Tracey from afar) threw me a baby shower on Saturday. It was fabulous! Everything was so creative and fun. Renee made this fabulous diaper cake with washcloths, bottles, travel size baby toiletries and a trilingual octopus toy on top. Adorable! Sara made the food and it was wonderful. I know everyone enjoyed the bellini drinks.


Especially the cupcakes from Cami Cakes. Yum!


Renee had some cute games including cutting up pictures of me and Erik as babies to show whose features the baby would have. The results were quite funny! She also got together with my Mom to create quilt squares with words of advice and encouragement. My mom will take all of the blocks and make a quilt for me which is such a great idea.


Since we are not finding out what we are having, the favors were koozies in pink, blue or green. You chose your gift based on what you think the baby is going to be.


The girl group


The boy group - funny how it is all family and Renee!


I received such wonderful gifts from everyone. I feel much more prepared for the baby.


Thank you to Renee, Sara and Tracey for such a fabulous shower. It was so much fun and I really appreciate everything that was done for me. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment