Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pop

Well, it is official. The belly has popped. I can no longer fit into my pants. I can still wear most of my skirts since I can pull them up to my waist. I have not worn a full maternity outfit yet because most of my shirts are still okay. Some are quite tight in the chest and others are too short to cover the bump. I have several work outfits I can wear but I have been trying to go through all my regular clothes first before they no longer fit.

It is strange to see how every pregnant woman looks different. Some people just have a little bump while I seem to be carrying all over. I hope it looks like I am pregnant and not just lazy needing to do some crunches. Everyone at tennis noticed on Sunday which it is pretty apparent in a tennis skirt and tank top. They told me I definitely looked pregnant but maybe they are just being nice. I find myself constantly putting my hand on my stomach so people will get the right idea. I guess I should stop worrying about it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment