Monday, March 28, 2011

Eat Your Vegetables

Owen had his first taste of vegetables this weekend. I made some sweet potatoes and carrots in my new Beaba Babycook. I love this machine! It is so easy to use and takes no time at all. I made several 2 oz. servings to freeze for later. The baby books and websites say that they might only eat a spoonful or two the first time they eat. Well, Owen ate the entire container. He was sucking on his lips and making his mmmmm sound. I don't think we are going to have any problems getting this kid to eat. I took another serving to daycare this morning so hopefully he will do well for them.

Giggles

Da da da da (We are working on Ma ma ma ma)

Bouncy - The teachers at daycare said he is the only kid who can bounce in the chair and really keep it going. He loves those chairs and just kicks his chubby little legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment