Friday, March 11, 2011

Holding On

I work from home on Tuesdays and Thursdays to save some money on daycare. We are going to change this in a few months but it is so nice for now. Until last Thursday when we had a very important meeting suddenly get scheduled at 2pm. I found out at 10:30am. So I packed up Owen and took him to the office with me. He had fun visiting everyone and rolling around the floor with his toys. After the meeting, I was working on the computer and he was talking to himself. All of a sudden he got really quiet. He had fallen asleep with his hands on his rattle. It was so cute and he slept like that for over an hour. I guess work really is exhausting.
  

Owen usually takes a nap on the way to daycare in the mornings. He loves to hold on to his toys while he sleeps.

Casual Friday

1 comment: