Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Cereal Time

I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog. We fed Owen cereal for the first time on Saturday. I am not sure if he liked it. What do you think? 





He is so cute when he is eating. He kind of moans when he is ready for you to feed him. And then once he swallows, he just grins at you. He is now eating thick rice cereal two times a day. He slept for 9 hours Wednesday night and 10 hours Thursday night. Woo-hoo! I am very excited about this stage. We are going to try oatmeal this weekend and then introduce fruits & veggies into the mix in the next few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Precious! I bought several ice cube trays to freeze portions of fruit and veggie purees - let me know if you want them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love it! Enjoy this time, as it will go by so fast. Glad to hear he's sleeping so well.

    ReplyDelete