Sunday, July 4, 2010

27 Weeks

A girl in my sorority started doing this on her blog. I thought it would be fun to look back on this after the baby is born. Hopefully, I can keep up with it and do it every week or so.

How far along: 27 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: I will let you know next week when I visit the doctor. Or maybe not...

How big is the baby: Around 2 pounds and 14 1/2 inches long

Sleep: I am having a very difficult time sleeping. I want to sleep on my back. I have wedges and pillows piled up to prevent me from rolling. I still somehow manage to get on my back and then I wake up. It is a vicious cycle.

Best Moment: Feeling Lentil move all the time. He/She is one active little monkey!

Food Cravings: I really don't have any cravings right now. If anything, nothing really sounds good to me. I hope this changes soon!

Belly Button: In but I have a feeling it might pop at some point. I can feel the knot being pushed.

Stretch Marks: None and I really hope it stays this way. I have been a moisturizing queen.

Maternity Clothes: Loving them. They are incredibly comfortable although I am sure I have bought too many.

What I miss: Laying on my stomach and not completely hating every picture of me.

Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery. Our furniture should be in soon and I finally picked out a theme. I will post my ideas soon.

Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment