Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So Little Time

I can't believe I am already in my third trimester. Where has the time gone? I have this incredibly huge list of things that need to get done before the baby arrives. Instead of crossing things off, it only seems to increase in size. The number one thing I have to do it get a new bra. This quad boob look has got to go! Luckily, my Mom and I are going shopping on Saturday & I already have my appointment at Intimacy.

We still do not have our nursery furniture so the room just looks depressing. I think once we get that room setup I will feel much more prepared. It should be coming in soon, I hope. We have not bought our new car yet although I think we have decided on a Nissan Pathfinder. I am not sure what we are waiting for except the best deal and time to get it done.

I finally scheduled meet-and-greet/interviews with 3 pediatrician offices that were recommended by my doctor and friends. I have also signed us up for Childbirth Prep and Baby Essentials through the hospital. And my glucose test came back normal so I have a very slim chance of developing gestational diabetes.

Yoga is tonight and I can't wait. It has been quite a stressful week so far.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the third trimester is here!! So fun! I am sooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete