Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Doctor Update - Glucose Test

I went to the doctor yesterday morning and had to drink the sugar drink. Camille was right and it just taste like super sweet Gatorade/Kool-Aid. It was not bad but halfway through I started feeling sick. Just too much sugar but it definitely made the baby kick! I will find out the results of the blood work in a few days. Everything else was fine. I had gained a little more weight in the past 4 weeks than the previous 4 weeks but I know Lentil has had a big growth spurt. The baby is definitely sitting up higher now in my belly which of course makes everyone say it is a girl. The heartbeat was around 140 bpm's which is good. I go back in 3 weeks and then it is every 2 weeks. I can't believe we are getting so close!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you and I like what you've picked for your nursery. You and Erik are so blessed to be able to go on this journey! Thanks for all your comments on my blog. It's always so good to hear from you and go "back in time!" I would love to see you sometime soon and until then I enjoy keeping up with you on here! Hope the next few weeks go perfectly smooth!

    ReplyDelete