Thursday, July 29, 2010

30 Weeks

I went to the doctor on Wednesday and everything was fine. I am measuring correctly and the heartbeat was normal. My next check-up is in 2 weeks.

How far along: 30 1/2 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: More than I had hoped but I am still within the range.

How big is the baby: Around 3 pounds and 16 inches long.

Sleep: Limited with several interruptions for a potty break.

Best Moment: Having Erik talk to the belly. He sings songs to the baby and it is so cute!

Food Cravings: Still not really craving anything specific.

Belly Button: In...for now.

Stretch Marks: Still none.

Maternity Clothes: My Mom went shopping with me for a few new dresses for baby showers. I can't wait to wear them!

What I miss: Feeling somewhat attractive.

Looking forward to: I have a baby showers coming up and I am so excited to see all of my friends and family!

I have not been good about taking pictures of myself as the pregnancy progresses. I think it is because I don't like the way that I look. This is a picture of me at 30 weeks from San Diego.

4 comments:

  1. you look great! love the shoes :) see you maƱana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are crazy! You look terrific - Enjoy! I promise you that you will miss being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete