Monday, July 19, 2010

We have a nursery!

Some of our nursery furniture came into the store on Friday. Erik and my Dad picked it up on Saturday morning while my Mom and I went shopping. I thought that was a fair trade. When we got home, the nursery was set up with the crib, dresser and combo. We are still waiting on the hutch and the chair which are supposed to be in by the end of the month. My Mom had the fabrics with her so we could decide how to make the bumper, crib skirt, etc. The pattern looks great with the furniture! I love the bright colors and the animals. I am not sure we have room for a painting on the walls now since the crib is quite large. Perhaps we can just hang some pictures or incorporate color some other way. I will post a picture tonight.

I am so excited how the nursery is coming together. I find myself just standing in the room imagining what it will be like when it is fully decorated and the baby arrives. Hopefully, less than 11 weeks left. Can you believe it?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I used to just rock in the nursery before Reese was born doing the same thing.

    ReplyDelete