Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mini-Vacation

Erik's soccer team has a tournament next weekend in San Diego. What a great opportunity for a vacation! We are leaving Thursday morning and coming back Tuesday evening. I truly can't wait. Although I will have to work while I am there, at least I can do it in the salty Pacific ocean air. We are staying at Torrey Pines and plan on going to the zoo, La Jolla, Del Mar and of course visit with Josh. Any other recommendations? This will be our last trip before the baby arrives and we are going to take full advantage. Plus, we need to celebrate our 2 year anniversary since we did house renovations on the actual day.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been to San Diego since I was a kid so no recommendations, but have fun and congrats on the two years! I'm excited for you to experience motherhood and know you will be a great mommy!

    Safe journeys~

    ReplyDelete