Saturday, September 11, 2010

37 Weeks

We have made it to full term! I went to the doctor on Friday and had my Group B strep culture. Hopefully it will come back negative so I don't require an IV during labor. I measured 38 inches which is normal and the baby had a strong heartbeat around 140 again. I go back on Wednesday and hope they have some good news!

How far along: 37 Weeks

How big is baby: Hopefully around 6 pounds and 19 inches long. My stomach is running out of room!

Stretch marks: Still in the clear.

Sleep: Very little. It is quite difficult to get comfortable these days. Laying on one side for too long gives me a cramp in the other side from stretching. My wedges help but I just can't sleep for a long period of time.

Best moment this week: Having someone tell me I was a beautiful pregnant lady. It was sweet because I know that I am a large cow.

Food cravings: None, food is not my friend right now.

Gender: I am going to post a poll so everyone can make a guess.

Labor Signs: I am having Braxton Hicks contractions pretty much daily but in no pattern and they are not lasting long. Knowing my luck, this baby will not be arriving early.

Belly Button: I don't think it is going to pop, yay!

What I miss: My clothes.

What I am looking forward to: I lay in bed every night just trying to picture what the baby is going to look like. Will it have my nose, Erik's eyes, my lips, Erik's skin tone? I am just so excited to meet the little one that has been kicking me every day for the past 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. I told Lance this morning that I am soooo excited I can hardly stand it! I can't wait to see you sweet little baby!!

    ReplyDelete