Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Doctor Update - 37 weeks

I went to the doctor today and was finally able to see my doctor. The past 2 appointments I have had with her she has been at the hospital delivering babies. It was great to talk to her because she just makes me feel very comfortable. I am normally a tense person but I am strangely calm about labor. I am not sure why that is but I hope it stays that way. Since I just went the doctor on Friday, not much has changed. My Group B Strep culture did come back negative so I won't require an IV during delivery.

My next appointment is Monday and they will do the first cervix check. I am so glad I am scheduled to see my doctor again. The nurse said that is best since she has the smallest hands! I hope they have good news for me. Knowing my luck, I won't be dilated or effaced even the tiniest bit.

The past two weeks my dreams about the baby have been a girl. I think my mind is playing tricks on me although the heartbeat was fast today around 160 bpm. Only a few more weeks until we find out!

1 comment:

  1. I never progressed at all so don't be disappointed if that is the case! THREE weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete