Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nursery

I have been meaning to post some pictures of the nursery. We still need to find a small bookshelf for the corner to the right of the crib. For now, we just have the baby toys and books in baskets. But everything else is pretty much ready...now all we need is the baby!

The crib with the bumpers and crib skirt my Mom made for us.

Close up of the bumpers.

Curtains my Mom made, recliner with pillow my Mom made, end table with lamp & CD player/clock.

 
Dresser with lion nightlight, elephant humidifier and canvas art that I still need to hang up.

Tracey painted these amazing canvas pictures for us from the fabric patterns.

They are so adorable!

The combo and hutch with changing pad, baskets filled with baby essentials and cute elephant piggy bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment