Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hospital Bag

I can't believe I am less than one month away. That baby on the countdown ticker keeps getting closer and closer to the end. I have most of the stuff ready for my hospital bag and I am going to finish packing this weekend. Below are my lists.

Labor Bag
  • Robe
  • Socks
  • Slippers
  • Soft Headbands & Ponytail Holders
  • Pillows
  • Rice Heat Pack
  • Tennis Balls
  • iPhone and docking station for music
  • Sour Candy
  • Magazines
  • Snacks for Erik
  • Camera and charger
Postpartum Bag
  • Nightgowns
  • Granny Panties
  • Nursing Bras
  • Boppy
  • Breast Pads
  • Towels
  • Toiletries
  • Hair Dryer
  • Journal for breastfeeding
  • Take home outfits for me - need options!
  • Take home outfit for baby - boy & girl
  • Baby Blanket
Things to grab at the last minute
  • Phone chargers
  • Laptop
  • Glasses

 Any other suggestions on things you found useful or wish you had?

1 comment:

  1. i'm speaking via Dianna but she had a roll of quarters for drinks from the vending machine when other food places weren't open and she took a really fun pillow case on her pillow for those right after pics so that they would have a little color and not be so hospital blah.

    ReplyDelete