Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bert










We adopted our puppy Bert from Mutt Madd-ness in November when he was only 10 weeks old. He was just this little ball of fur - so cute and cuddly. He could not climb the stairs and he was not potty trained. He was a smart puppy and learned very quickly.










Today, Bert weighs 50 pounds and he is only 6 months old. The vet said he still has a few inches to grow taller and longer. She thinks he will be around 65 pounds. I just can't believe that our little fur ball has gotten so big. His coloring has changed as well and he has a lot more light brown fur around his neck, on his chest and his belly. Bert loves to play with other dogs, especially his Aunt Ivy. So bring them on over!

I know our child will grow really fast as well but at least they will stay small longer than a few months. Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! He looks like a completly different dog from the last time I saw him! I can't believe he is that big already! What happened to my little Bert that I could pick up and snuggle with???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I think you have switched dogs.

    ReplyDelete