Monday, April 5, 2010

Expecting

So we have pretty much told everybody that we are expecting our first child on October 3rd. Erik and I are both very excited. We are not going to find out what the sex is which I am sure most people don't agree with. They keep asking how we are going to plan for the arrival, decorate the nursery, buy clothes, etc. As much of an organizational freak as I am, I want to wait for that moment after going through labor to hear the surprise of "It's a ____!" To me, it will just make that moment even more special. Who knows, we could get halfway through pregnancy and I might just have to find out.

1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOO very excited for you and that you started a blog! Now I can keep up with you! I can not wait to meet your sweet baby!

    I have been keeping up with you but have not gotten on my computer to comment...it is hard to comment from my iphone.

    ReplyDelete