Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dreaming


The Crawford family and the King family are heading back to St. John in June. It will be a slightly different trip for me this year but we will still have a fantastic time. Whenever I have a rough day, I just take a look at the Soggy Dollar Bar Cam and I feel just a little bit better. We will take a ride on the Calypso Catamaran to do some snorkeling and visit Jost Van Dyke. We eat lunch at the infamous Foxy's and then sail over to White Bay to Soggy Dollar and One Love. This is probably the most beautiful beach I have been to and I can't wait to stick my toes in the white sand.

This year, we are staying at a villa called Blue Skies. It has amazing views of the islands and the pool makes you want to take a swim. I am sad that Tracey will be going this year and I won't be able to dive with her. It is truly an incredible experience and I would love to share that with her. But she will go with Erik and his Dad and I know they will have a great time. Meanwhile, the rest of the ladies will probably be relaxing on the beach with a drink (virgin for me) in hand. Is it June yet?

2 comments: